As we change the way we work and communicate with our stakeholders, one-stop, turnkey IT support, telephony and connectivity services are critical to business success.
We understand the cost of downtime to your business and the difficulties having numerous IT and telephony providers can cause when a problem arises. From outages and equipment failure to cyber-crime and data loss, the impact can be time consuming, expensive and damaging to your brand reputation. We also know how easy it is to assume that your personal IT knowledge will be sufficient to resolve any issues. But did YOU know that:
- Ransomware attacks cause an average of 16.2 days of downtime
- 60 million working hours were lost by UK businesses in 2018 as a result of internet downtime
- Working from home increases the risk of hacking incidents and data breaches
- Tech issues usually take longer to resolve and are therefore more costly as a result of remote working
- Only 16% of UK businesses have formal cyber security incident management processes in place.
Whether it’s increased connectivity, efficiency, security or disaster recovery, safe data storage and hosting, or personal, accessible, local IT support and expertise, SDC can bring resilience and support to your business.